Sari la conținut

[GP] Nexus 6 received downgrade from Android 7.1 to 7.0

BirSaNN

Postări Recomandate

I think it's the first time I hear of it. Nexus 6, that phone made by Motorola and Google, which has not made much public because of its large size (but one of my favorite phones), received an official downgrade from Android 7.1 to Android 7.0.

Why did this happen? Apparently this is an error, and Google did not come up with a clear answer at first. It was supposed only that the version of Android 7.1 was not stable. But a few people inside the company came up with a half-answer.

It looks like the phone received an OTA update for Android 7.0, and those Google members said that if users still have updates and phone support, they can accept this downgrade. Who wants to stay with Android 7.1 can do it by different methods, but it does not guarantee the support anymore.

We still do not know the cause, but one thing is clear. Somehow it forces you to stay on Android 7.0 even if version 7.1 has no problems.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 1 lună mai târziu...
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.