Sari la conținut

there you go

Disgrace

Postări Recomandate

Acum 4 minute, Disgrace a spus:

Sorry admin but pig is a food not insult  , random  player make you shut up , admin sucks his dick  and gag  it   sorry

but  Fuck you  you made me insult you nasty provoker  ;(((((

there you go F Y 🙂

you have ban for 30 minutes..that is all;) Next time learn to speak properly on a community server not calling other players pigs

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

First of all, you have a specific model of unban. Second, as dope said, you had a ban for 30 minutes it s not that bad, i think by the time i speak it s gone already. If you called somebody “pig”, man, it s an insult, and you were punished properly. Take it easy next time. Say thank you becasue you didn t insult one of the founders😂😂

Editat de TwiX
  • Like 1

Κύριε, ἐλέησον!

Oh, on that wide open highway
The life that I'm livin' is a dead man's hand

Link spre comentariu

Well,  where did you see  the "specific model of unban " in my topic. I dont want unban he gaged me ;(  30 min ban how am i supposed to see that, in the banlist shows ERRORS in detail ;(

This "pig player"  said shut up to me , and i said make , and this interesting say there you go 😉

xaxa  Be sure i will if he insult me 🙂

I just wondering why still not delete this topic:D    there is no model for this

I just wanted to say  "there you go"  to him  , he tried to be interesting 🙂

pork.jpg

Editat de Disgrace
Link spre comentariu

Don t be that guy man. Admins did well, they gagged you and you continued insulting, the next part is banning you for 30 minutes. This request is kinda useless right now

• Like 1

Κύριε, ἐλέησον!

Oh, on that wide open highway
The life that I'm livin' is a dead man's hand

Link spre comentariu

• Theo a blocat acest topic
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.