Sari la conținut

Banned again for what?

Peak

Postări Recomandate

So my name is Peak in CSGO, yesterday i got banned for using the wrong keybind which was fake advertising to an aimbot (its a joke dont worry), and i was unbanned very fast, which i want to thank the admins and helpers on the server, but when i was challenging my friend (one shot man), i sniped him and killed him, then i was banned, i dont know why, i was talking to him on discord and he doesnt know why also. please reconsider this.

Edit: I have been banned for reg 10, whatever that is.

Editat de Peak
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

spacer.png   

Discord : astr0#3017

time kill GIF

There are two things i've never known. Regret and Impossibility.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 1 oră, Peak a spus:

What do i do with this?

Click on that link and you will

have all the CSGO servers. Look for the server you were banner and search for the Unban section and make there the request

Κύριε, ἐλέησον!

Oh, on that wide open highway
The life that I'm livin' is a dead man's hand

Link spre comentariu

• TwiX a blocat acest topic
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.