Sari la conținut

HATEAND

Postări Recomandate

zt4TvAd.png

💎 ABOUT COMMENDS 💎

What are we different from the other services of commends? First of all, the seriousness and professionalism with which you conclude any transaction. Our client is never dissatisfied. Secondly, it is a very good service with dozens of satisfied customers. We don't have bots like the others. We have real steam accounts that give you 100% legit commends. The prices are a bit expensive than the competition, because we are at the beginning and offer something good and legitimate.

💎 COMMEND PLANS 💎

20 commends + 5 free = 0.99 €

50 commends + 5 free = 2.99 €

100 commends + 5 free = 4.99 €

200 commends + 5 free = 6.99 €

300 commends + 5 free = 8.99 €

more then 300 = contact me

💎 VIDEO AND PHOTOS 💎

(most of them from out customers)

https://imgur.com/a/BUIILQn

💎 PAYMENT METHODS 💎

Paypal

Paysafecard

CS:GO Skins

Steam Wallet Codes

Revolut

Transfer Bancar

💎 TERMS OF SERVICE 💎

Refunds will not be accepted in any case, because the product is in virtual form and there are no guarantee of this file(s) deletion.

Service is lifetime UNLESS valve patches the method, I will offer the method untill i can, after that its non of my business with anything related to this.

If you buy you are not obliged to leave feedback, but from our common sense you can do something of maximum 2 minutes.

If you don't buy and get the commends for FREE you are obliged to leave feedback on our discord server or in this topic!

By purchasing this product you will automatically agree to the ToS.

💎 FAQ'S 💎

Can I get a VAC ban for commending myself?

No! Our service is entirely safe.

Would that mean I'm a cheater / hacker?

No. This service is used by everybody and is boosting a proof that you a legit player.

Do you offer discounts?

We offer discounts for special occasions.

💎 INFO (RO) 💎

Cele 5 commend-uri gratis la orice pachet sunt special pentru userii USP. O sa verific daca ai cont pe forum ca sa le primesti. (in cazul in care ma contactezi pe discord sau steam)

Ma gasiti si pe steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/staiku incerc sa raspund cat de repde pot

Rog staff-ul ca orice dovada de copilarisme si reclama negativa fara DOVADA sa se pedepseasca cu warn sau ban.

Vreau sa va aduc aminte ca nimeni nu este obligat sa cumpere sau sa se uite peste acest post, preturile sunt in urma calitatii serviciilor, banilor investiti si timpului pierdut. Nu o sa ma vand ieftin daca eu consider ca este foarte bun ce ofer.

Va zic de pe acum, cine vrea e ok, cine nu vrea e tot ok, până la urmă sunt cativa euro.

Editat de HATEAND
  • Like 2

HXnpe7w.gif

ATRIBUTIILE LUI HATEAND | REGULAMENT GENERAL FORUM | CUM IMI SCHIMB MEMBER TITLE | HOSTING SERVERE JOCURI

STEAM HATEAND - ADAUGA-MA LA PRIETENI            DISCORD HATEAND - ADAUGA-MA LA PRIETEN            DA-MI UN MESAJ PRIVAT

/id/staiku                                                                   staiku#4280                                                              HATEAND

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 2 săptămâni mai târziu...
On 4/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, HATEAND said:

zt4TvAd.png

💎 ABOUT COMMENDS 💎

What are we different from the other services of commends? First of all, the seriousness and professionalism with which you conclude any transaction. Our client is never dissatisfied. Secondly, it is a very good service with dozens of satisfied customers. We don't have bots like the others. We have real steam accounts that give you 100% legit commends. The prices are a bit expensive than the competition, because we are at the beginning and offer something good and legitimate.

💎 COMMEND PLANS 💎

20 commends + 5 free = 0.99 €

50 commends + 5 free = 2.99 €

100 commends + 5 free = 4.99 €

200 commends + 5 free = 6.99 €

300 commends + 5 free = 8.99 €

more then 300 = contact me

💎 VIDEO AND PHOTOS 💎

(most of them from out customers)

https://imgur.com/a/BUIILQn

💎 PAYMENT METHODS 💎

Paypal

Paysafecard

CS:GO Skins

Steam Wallet Codes

Revolut

Transfer Bancar

💎 TERMS OF SERVICE 💎

Refunds will not be accepted in any case, because the product is in virtual form and there are no guarantee of this file(s) deletion.

Service is lifetime UNLESS valve patches the method, I will offer the method untill i can, after that its non of my business with anything related to this.

If you buy you are not obliged to leave feedback, but from our common sense you can do something of maximum 2 minutes.

If you don't buy and get the commends for FREE you are obliged to leave feedback on our discord server or in this topic!

By purchasing this product you will automatically agree to the ToS.

💎 FAQ'S 💎

Can I get a VAC ban for commending myself?

No! Our service is entirely safe.

Would that mean I'm a cheater / hacker?

No. This service is used by everybody and is boosting a proof that you a legit player.

Do you offer discounts?

We offer discounts for special occasions.

💎 INFO (RO) 💎

Cele 5 commend-uri gratis la orice pachet sunt special pentru userii USP. O sa verific daca ai cont pe forum ca sa le primesti. (in cazul in care ma contactezi pe discord sau steam)

Ma gasiti si pe steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/staiku incerc sa raspund cat de repde pot

Rog staff-ul ca orice dovada de copilarisme si reclama negativa fara DOVADA sa se pedepseasca cu warn sau ban.

Vreau sa va aduc aminte ca nimeni nu este obligat sa cumpere sau sa se uite peste acest post, preturile sunt in urma calitatii serviciilor, banilor investiti si timpului pierdut. Nu o sa ma vand ieftin daca eu consider ca este foarte bun ce ofer.

Va zic de pe acum, cine vrea e ok, cine nu vrea e tot ok, până la urmă sunt cativa euro.

RECOMAND! 
Am primit peste 40 de commenduri, atat castigate la giveaway, cat si prin oferirea de conturi.

• Like 1

76561199028042311.png    &    76561198065726922.png

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• 3 luni mai târziu...
  • Flame a blocat acest topic
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.