Sari la conținut

.RockY

Postări Recomandate

Prezentarea operațiunii Shattered Web. Pentru prima oară în CS:GO, aduceți personajul dvs. preferat în luptă cu toți noii agenți echipabili. Câștigă noii agenți, colecții de arme noi, sticker-e, graffiti și multe altele printr-un nou format de luptă.

Pentru prima oară în CS:GO, deblocați toate caracterele T și CT, care pot fi echipate pe orice hartă. Operatorii CT și Agenții T sunt disponibili ca recompense la progresul misiunilor. Finalizați misiuni și câștigați "Stars" pentru a le debloca și a le echipa pentru desfășurare. Sau echipează agentul local sau operatorul implicit pentru a utiliza caracterele preexistente bazate pe hartă.

End-of-Match Screen

Counter-Strike este mai mult decât KDA, uneori este plăcut să știi că ai aruncat cele mai eficiente nade-uri.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Shattered Web Sticker Collection

Spoiler

stickers.png

Shattered Web Graffiti

Spoiler

op9_graffiti_pack_01.pngxxxxxxxxxxop9_graffiti_pack_02.png

Misiuni Shattered Web

În fiecare săptămână va apărea o pagină cu 6 misiuni noi care se pot completa în orice ordine.

Spoiler

untitled.png

F.A.Q. (Întrebări frecvente, în engleză)

Spoiler

Shattered Web F.A.Q.

How do I earn rewards?

Operation Shattered Web features a battle pass format, and Operation Rewards are earned when you receive enough stars to reach the next reward requirement. For example, if you currently have 20 stars and the next reward is available at 22 stars, you will need two more stars for your next reward. You can purchase stars or earn them by completing missions.

How do I get Operation Stars?

Operation Stars are earned by completing missions on your weekly mission card, and can be purchased in-game. Each weekly mission card grants a maximum of six stars (except for the first week, which has ten stars) -- you don't have to complete all of the missions to get the most out of your time. You can earn up to 100 stars (enough to earn all of the rewards on the track) by completing missions.

How do I upgrade my Operation Coin?

The only way to upgrade your Shattered Web coin is to complete missions from weekly mission cards. Your coin will upgrade after you complete 33 missions (Silver), 66 missions (Gold), or all 100 missions (Diamond).

Can I earn more rewards after I complete the rewards track?

Yes. There is no limit to the number of times you can cycle through the track--even if you have earned up to 100 stars by completing missions, you can continue to earn rewards by purchasing stars.

Which Agents have unique cheers and voices?

Master Agents have unique cheers and voices, and can be equipped in any game mode on any map. You will earn one Master Agent when you receive 100 stars.

Can I play the missions without a pass?

Yes, but you will not receive Operation rewards. In order to be eligible for Operation rewards you must redeem an Operation Pass to your account.

What do I get with the pass?

• An Operation Shattered Web Coin, which can be upgraded from Bronze to Diamond and displayed on your CS:GO profile.
  • Operation rewards which include all-new characters, graffiti, Shattered Web stickers, Shattered Web weapon cases, and weapons from three new collections.
  • XP boosts when completing missions.

Can I gift Operation Passes?

Operation Passes can be gifted one week after purchase. There is no way to send an Operation Pass as a gift at time of purchase.

How do I participate in missions?

To participate in missions simply click the mission text from the Main Menu; you will automatically queue for the selected mission.

How long does Operation Shattered Web last?

The operation will last longer than 16 weeks. A new set of missions will be unlocked each week for 16 weeks.

Mai multe informații AICI

Sursă: counter-strike.net

• Love 1

"Don’t think I don’t see you haters, I know y’all in disguise"

“The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.”

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."

★ ——————————————————————————————————————— ★

Discord_Server_OLD.USP.RO.pngSteam_Group_OLD.USP.RO.png

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• .RockY a blocat acest topic
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Am plasat cookie-uri pe dispozitivul tău pentru a îmbunătății navigarea pe acest site. Poți modifica setările cookie, altfel considerăm că ești de acord să continui. Also by continuing using this website you agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.